Sunday, October 11, 2015

How I Met Your Mother Review- "The Lighthouse"

I remember when I saw the teaser trailer for this episode after the previous one aired, and it promoted the scrambled eggs contest like it was a serious thing. And considering how silly some of the episodes had been recently, I remember being among a fairly big group of fans who weren't too excited for the outcome.

But then the episode aired, and wow. This is easily the best the season has done since the premiere. The comedic moments mostly work. Robin and Loretta have a great moment at the end, as we get to find out more of what makes Robin tick. And the proposal was beautiful, perfectly scored by Ted's favorite artist.

This is why I'm still watching. The show that I love is here, and it's not afraid to show itself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment