Tuesday, July 7, 2015

How I Met Your Mother Review- "Hopeless"

Hopeless (6x21)

Directed by Pam Fryman
Written by Chris Harris

One Paragraph Synopsis: Barney agrees to give Jerry another chance, so as he's heading to the bar, Barney gives the gang a list of things to consider trying out in hopes of making them look cooler. The guys give it a try for the night, as they head to Hopeless, one of New York's many happening bars. Jerry tries his best to keep up with them, but it doesn't work, until Jerry plays drunk to make Barney happy. A crazy night later, and it seems as if they start bonding a little more.

I almost thought that my laptop died, but I'm glad I didn't, so I can talk about how good this episode is.

It's pretty good. Jon Lithgow is great as Jerry, and he fits well with Barney. Suit up bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment