Friday, September 18, 2015

How I Met Your Mother Review- "Bad Crazy"

This isn't a bad episode at all, really. A little too silly in parts, but more of it works than doesn't, and it allows for some good moments.

Robin's story is my favorite overall, but I really just feel for her inability to hold baby Marvin a lot. She loves the kid a lot already, but this is still a big leap that she needs some time for, so she thinks. Lily, on the other hand, recognizes that this is a concern, and wisely gives Marvin to Robin to show that she is ready right now, as she is. And it's a great moment, further complimented with the ending tag.

But Jeanette... meh. Lily's decision that she is good for Ted as of right now is shockingly terrible advice, especially when we're being foreshadowed to know that things will end badly. But she's kind of funny anyway, I guess, so it should work okay for another episode or two.

But I did have more fun with the recurring gag of Robin and Lily's future meet-ups, especially as they land that one perfect ending. Although I wish that someone else besides Mike Tyson was able to be the surprise babysitter. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment